Siddhivinayak (18″ – KP2)
- Height: 18 Inches
- Material: River Clay (Shadu Mati)
- Finish: Fully Colored
- Features: Eco Friendly, Dissolves in water, Handmade
- Not Included: Any flowers in hand, extra soil pack
- Handmade: Hence may have very slight diffrence from photo
Being awarded many times we, at MY ECO GANESH, are committed to save the environment, rivers and sea beds by providing artistically designed idols of Clay Ganesha, Plant Ganesha, Paper Ganesha & Durga Mata which are eco friendly in nature. We invest the best efforts to provide the widest range of least priced eco-friendly Ganapati idols / Ganesh , Durga Puja idols to add more colors to mother earths spirits and your festive enthusiasms together.
Siddhivinayak (18" - KP2) is clay idol made of clay which is river mud comes in grey color. Easily dissolves in water and can be used in plants to certain extent. The colors used over the idols are also not harmful in nature.
- 100% Natural - Our Ganesh Idols are made of natural clay (shadu), red soil (mitti) & paper mache and are comepltely natural
- Dissolves in water - All our idols easily & fully dissolves in water in 3/4 hours which can be used for plants & soaked soil for crafts
- Attractive Idols - We put a lot of efforts in making these idols and each of them is hand made and very attractive
- Home Delivered - We deliver the idol directly to your place with best safety measures and good packagng. For Maghi we deliver 2/4 days before & for chaturthi we deliver 2/10 days before the festival.
- Online Booking - You can book your idols online taking your own time with family and going through the widest range of Bappa designs and coolor combinations. We follow safest secure order and payment policies.
- Fairly Priced - We feel everyone wants to support the environment but it comes at a price sometimes. Hence to make sure everyone is able go eco friendly and spread the awareness to more and more people we have maintained our prices very minimal. Our prices are as good as pop idols, for you to choose eco friendly this year.