Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival that is fondly celebrated throughout the country to worship Lord Ganesha.
Every year thousands of Ganesh Murtis are immersed into the water bodies during visargin, the materials used in these statues, i.e POP is a non-bio degradable material which is harmful and toxic in nature and tends to poison and harm the water bodies and the lives in it.
Switching to Eco-friendly means, we are being responsible citizens doing our little bit in saving and nurturing the environment. By using Eco-friendly idols, we spare and secure our nature and help it bloom and flourish.
The significance of utilizing Eco-friendly Ganesha Murtis include:
- It saves water reservoirs.
- It protects marine as well as human lives.
- Eco-friendly idols are easy to accommodate and are easily available.
- It avoids any/all sorts of toxic and harmful chemicals, making it purely authentic for natural use.
- Eco-friendly Ganesh idols are more traditional in nature.
Check out some exciting Eco-friendly Ganesha idols and images on this link https://myecofriendly.com book your idol on the website itself!!
Our products range from Eco-friendly Clay Ganesha, Plant Ganesha and Paper Ganesha. The idols are available in different sizes, designs and colors, and are made out of sustainable and environment friendly materials.
‘We can never have enough of Nature. – Henry David Thoreau.’ Thank you for going Eco-friendly and doing your bit to save our planet!